If you are going to work on something yourself, at least take our advice…
- Do not pour anything on the spot. The goal is to remove the substance or liquid, not add to it.
- Do not rub or scrub the spot. You may get the spot out but you may also ruin the nap or distort the texture.
- Store bought items frequently cause serious problems, because people automatically pour cleaners onto the spot without removing the substance first.
- We recommend a wet / dry vacuum that you should keep in the home for emergencies. This will help remove substances and liquids. We have these vacuums in stock for purchase at our plant. We also have a product we sell to spot your carpets.
- When you have the vacuum, you can use it first to vacuum up the liquids and substance. the vacuum will help you avoid the above mentioned difficulties.
- If you do not own a wet / dry vacuum, use a large soup spoon and a bowl. Carefully scrape at the carpet to remove any liquid, substance or residue that you can.
- Now you are ready to call us for immediate advice on what to do next.
- You may not have been able to get everything out, but at the very least our advice may help you avoid ruining your carpets and fabrics